MENU

Slide

Thursday, March 02, 2006












today there's this freakin' BIG RAT ran pass our feets lor !
justRIGHT IN FRONT OF US!
i totally freaked out and went crazy screaming -.-"
i'm so ashamed of myself HAHAHAS "dui zi ji de lian"
then jeline also scream haahs
(leon say everytime i come across some cockroach den i go screaming den give him a shock when actually he's not scared de, it's my scream that gave him a shock =.=)
I'M SO KE LIAN CAN!
SCARED ALSO CANNOT LOLSS ! hehe, but he say it's cute.
hmm.. i wonder.
btw lolss, who'sthat person who tagged my board using leon's name saying "lovemybaby!"
lolss. i really got tricked, but in the end i found out it wasn't him i was like so disappointed
hahas then the REAL leon darling went to tag my board hehe

PS: btw i bought my n70 yesterday! yay! =DDD

No comments: